Make sure your entries follow all the rules in order to be eligible to compete in the state contest.
- Poster must be on standard poster board and must be of uniform size - 14” X 22” - other sizes are ineligible.
- Use slogan and stick to theme.
- Newspaper and film cartoon characters may not be used.
- Posters must contain only original, hand-drawn artwork done by the participant. Computer-generated artwork and text are not acceptable and will result in disqualification of the poster.
- Do not attach items thicker than the poster board to the poster.
- Get ideas from television, magazines, parents, and friends. Study pictures from your grocery store, dairy plant, dairy nutrition council, or milk cooperatives for additional ideas.
- Keep it simple and to the point.
- Complete a contest entry form and tape/paste it on the back of your poster in the upper right corner.