- All entries must be made ONLINE first, and then you print a receipt that gets mailed in. (This is similar to Junior Beef Roundup.) (Click the word online above for a direct link.)
- After you enter all data (make sure it's complete and you have all information before starting!), then print a receipt of your entries.
- Bring the receipt to the Extension office to be signed by Kaci or Steve. Realize that they are often out of the office programming, so you may need to call ahead.
- Print out a copy of your 4-H Health History form. This is stored on 4-H Online (the 4-H enrollment system), so you can login with your username and password to access this information. If you need help, please let Katie in the Extension office know.
- The exhibitor is responsible for mailing everything in. This includes the online entry receipt signed by an Extension agent, the money of $10 per head made payable to Glenwood Park Livestock Show, and your completed 4-H Member Health History printout.
Beef entries get mailed to Laura Foltz, 121 Clearview Road, Luray, VA 22835. Beef entries are due February 17th.
Sheep entries get mailed to Dan Virts 14354 Loyalty Rd, Leesburg, VA 20176. Sheep entries are due March 10th.
Glenwood is also looking for show sponsors, so please consider asking your 4-H club, your home farm, neighbors, and local businesses to sponsor a class or award.
If you have questions about the show, please contact the Extension office. Good luck! We hope to see Orange youth enter. This is a great kick-off to the 4-H show season.