Orange County Fair Poster Contest Rules
1. Draw or paint a poster using pencil, crayons, ink, markers, paint or watercolor. Posters should reflect the 2015 Theme: Farm to Fair to Home.
2. The words of the theme and the fair dates must be printed somewhere on the poster.
3. The poster should be created on poster paper no larger than 12” x 18” and must be vertical.
4. On the back of each poster must be printed very legibly:
b. Contact Phone Number
5. All entries must be received to the Extension Office by on .
6. Posters will be judged by the Fair Board on artistic merit and how well they typify the theme.
7. Winners will be notified after and the winning poster will become the property of the Orange County Fair.
8. Posters must be picked back up at the Extension Office after .
The winning poster will be awarded a prize of $100.00. Please contact the Fair Board if you have any questions.