The Rapidan River Master Gardener Association has created a brand new scholarship for this year! To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, the student must:
- be a current senior in Orange, Madison, Culpeper, or homeschool programs
- Graduate from high school this year
- have a GPA of 2.00 or higher
- be planning to pursue a career in the field of horticulture or agriculture
- be enrolled as a full time horticulture or agriculture student in an institution of higher learning in the fall semester immediately following graduation
The scholarship application must be postmarked by Friday, April 25, 2014.
For more guidelines and the application, please visit the document library in the "Blog Post Follow-up Information" folder.