4-H PROGRAM ASSISTANT
Do you know a college student who has a passion for government, history, political science, education, public speaking, or leadership?
Do they have a passion for working with young people?
If this brings someone to mind, encourage
them to apply for the position of
Program Assistant (PA) at National 4-H Conference Center!
CWF Program Assistants will:
- Develop and facilitate a unique program experience for over 1,500 high school aged 4-H'ers from across the country in DC
- Lead CWF delegates in experience based citizenship curriculum through tours & workshops
- Develop & refine teamwork, critical thinking, and problem solving skills in a fast paced and fun environment
- Become a licensed DC tour guide
- The CWF PA experience begins in mid-May and ends in late July
Applications are due by January 23! We want to give 4-H alumni and collegiate 4-H'ers an opportunity to apply for this amazing opportunity 2017 summer. Please share this with with college students looking for an internship or credit towards graduation.
More details about this program and application materials can be found at
If you have any questions, please let us know or you may contact Kelsey Conklin at firstname.lastname@example.org.