To that extent, please consider nominating yourself or someone else for some special county-level awards. The deadline for these has been extended to Monday, October 24 at Noon.
- Partner of 4-H - This is given to a local business or organization that supports 4-H. Let Kaci know who you would like to nominate and why.
- Friend of 4-H - This award is given annually to an individual who makes a big impact on Orange 4-H. Nominate the same as above.
- Harry T. Peters, Jr. Award - This is open to senior age 4-H members (14-18) who exhibit Mr. Peters' qualities of hard work, honesty, service to others, and passion for agriculture. Nomination instructions are posted online.
- 4-H Scholarship - Award of $500 presented to a 2016 high school graduate enrolled in further education. Applications are online.
- New! Pillars of Character Awards - This is for a 4-H member of any age who exemplifies the positive character traits of Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring, and Citizenship. Read more about these awards here, and nominate online by clicking here.