Parent/Child Cloverbud Camp is a two-night residential camp designed to give younger children an opportunity to spend a night away from home and experience what 4-H camp has to offer while sharing the experience with a parent, grandparent or other trusted adult. It is a wonderful chance for youth to make new friends, have new experiences and, most importantly, have fun!
When is Cloverbud Camp?There will be two sessions of Cloverbud Camp:
- Session 1: July 13-15, 2014
- Session 2: July 15-17, 2014
When you register, you will be asked to specify which session you wish to attend.
What will campers do?
- Evening campfire!
- Songs & games!
- Hands-on crafts & activities!
- Much more!
The camp fee is $190 for a parent and child. The fee includes meals, lodging and all program materials for one child and adult registering together. Additional adults or children are $80 each.
Facilities & StaffThe Northern Virginia 4-H Educational Center is located in Front Royal, Virginia. Your camp experience will be led by a trained, experienced camp staff who are dedicated to positive youth development. The 4-H Center is accredited by the American Camp Association (ACA). More information about ACA can be found atwww.campparents.org
Parents and children will lodge together, sharing a room with two to four other participants. While camp activities will be facilitated and supervised by camp staff, individual supervision of campers is parents’ responsibility.
More Camp Info
- Youth 5-8 years of age (as of September 30, 2014) may attend, accompanied by a parent/guardian or trusted adult over the age of 21.
- A qualified medical person will be on duty at all times during camp. Handling and administering medication will be the responsibility of parents.
- A health form (physical not required), list of items to bring, directions, and other information will be sent after registration has been received.
- Registration deadline is June 27, 2014.
- No refunds can be given after July 1, 2014.
For registration, please visit http://www.nova4h.com/cloverbud-camp/