The 2014 4-H Equine Photography Contest will be held this week at the State 4-H Horse Show in Lexington, and it’s not too late to enter! The contest is open to all 4-H members. (Even if they aren’t enrolled in a horse club, they are eligible as long as they are 4-H members.)
· There are Junior, Senior, and Cloverbud categories.
· Youth are permitted to enter only one photograph.
· Entries must be either 5x7 or 8x10 and matted.
· No frames or glass is permitted in the contest because of the manner in which we display the photographs.
· Youth do not have to be showing a horse to enter.
· Entries are due at the Virginia Horse Center, in the show office by .
· If you need help getting your entry to the show, please contact me via email (email@example.com) immediately.
· Link to contest rules and entry form: http://www.4-h.ext.vt.edu/
programs/anscience/horse/ Events/State_Horse_Show/2014_ Horse_Show_Rulebook/ photography.pdf